* Like all Handmade Face Masks, these are not medical grade & should not be used as such *
OUR MASKS ARE MADE TO ORDER - PLEASE ALLOW 1-3 WORKING DAYS FOR DISPATCH
The Belfast Bow Company will donate 10% of your total order to the Via Wings Covid-19 Emergency Fund - Thank you!
We have made your mask from a beautiful Liberty of London Wildflowers Cotton with a coordinating Oatmeal Oxford Cotton. Each mask contains a third additional inner layer of lightweight, non-woven fabric (60% Polyester 40% Cotton).
Our Face Masks are:
- FULLY ADJUSTABLE: Made to fit sizes S-L with adjustable beaded straps.
- WASHABLE & REUSABLE: To get the best & safest use out of your mask, we recommend that they are washed regularly and then hot steam ironed to both sanitise & restore their crisp look.
- REVERSIBLE: Depending on your mood or outfit, you can choose to wear the patterned or plain side of your mask. For added protection, you will always know which side you have been wearing that day.
- PROTECTIVE: Your mask will act as a barrier, preventing you from touching you face, nose & mouth. It will also help to catch your coughs and sneezes.
DURABLE: We have put as much effort into making your mask strong & durable as we have into making it pretty. We have triple stitched each seam with a coordinating coloured thread and back stitched each elastic ear loop.
COMFORTABLE & BREATHABLE: We have chosen 2 layers of beautiful cotton that are soft and breathable. The elastic loops will sit comfortably behind your ears.
We have also packaged your masks to perfection and included in your parcel will be a Care Card with Best Practice for Use instructions; we ask that you please read this carefully!
Karen & David